Free BKF repair and restore tool: File Contains Unrecognized Data.
Have you received one of the following errors in a damaged BKF file?:
- Backup BKF Errors: The backup file is unusable
- Unrecognized Media: The backup file is unusable. You must erase it, or choose another file
- Insert media: The fixed media is full. You cannot back up all of the specified data to this disk device. The backup operation will stop
- Unrecognized Media: Error the backup file contains unrecognized data and cannot be used
- Backup Utility: An inconsistency was encountered on the requested media
GetData's Repair My Backup will quickly allow you to extract BKF file data from a damaged BKF file. Download the trial version and see the actual content of documents and graphics inside the damaged BKF. Anything that can be previewed is 100% guaranteed to be recoverable.
Download the trial version now to view the contents of your BKF file or purchase Repair My Backup to extract BKF files data.
Download Repair My Backup
- Click the "Download" button below and download "RepairMyBackup-Setup.exe" to your computer.
- Run "RepairMyBackup-Setup.exe" and follow the on screen installation instructions.